We have a range of classes that operate 7 days per week, whatever the weather!
See the classes on offer (and times) in the booking section at the bottom of this page. Many of our new customers assume Cadence only caters for serious cyclists – we do, but in fact the majority of our customers are new to cycling and we want to be the people to help and advise you on your cycling journey.
Many people use indoor cycling because it’s safe and indoors and not affected by the weather. So whether you are a complete novice or experienced competitor you are welcome at Cadence.
We operate classes for all of the following:
Mums (child minding available for certain sessions)
Silver Riders – for the over 60s
Sportive Road riders
Traditional Spin Class attendees
We have a range of instructors for you to choose from.
Our studio is equipped with 16 of the latest Wattbikes 8 of the Pro model and 8 Trainer. The room is air-conditioned and has a state of the art sound, lighting and video projection system. Using the Wattbike software we can arrange races, set the screen to show everyone’s performance and you can play a video, for those looking for something more ‘full on’! There are showers onsite as well as lockers for anyone using our facilities. You can also hire the room for a private session, where we can provide an instructor or you can provide your own instructor!
There may be scheduled classes that are not on the timetable during free-ride slots, so please check with staff if you wish to use the studio during these free-ride slots.
What do I need to bring to a session you should bring:
- A towel to have in the studio with you
- Suitable clothing to exercise in – you don’t necessarily need cycling shorts but it will be more comfortable if you do use them
- Small padlock if you want to use our lockers
- Cycling shoes – the Wattbikes have pedals with toeclips/straps as well as spd clipless pedals. If you want to make sure that you can use your own cycling shoes, bring your own pedals. Trainers are perfectly Ok but you will find it easier and more comfortable to use cycling shoes, especially if you do a lot of cycling
- Water bottle – you will sweat a lot so rehydrating is important. If you don’t have a water bottle we sell them in our shop
All our sessions are 1 hour long.
£5 - Wattbike Introduction class
£10 - Own session
£15 - Classes
Make a booking
This is where customers can make bookings for the studio.
Before your first use of the studio bikes, you will need an induction and have one of our staff talk through a pre-exercise questionnaire to conform to our health and safety rules.
This will take 30 mins, so please either arrange with us to complete this on a day before your first session, or come in 30 mins before your booking takes place.